- Jaylen Brown, welcome to the playoffs. The young Celtics wing was on fire all night, hitting his first 7 shots. Brown finished the game with 23 points and 7 rebounds on 8/9 shooting.
- Rough night shooting for Kyrie Irving after his explosive game 2 performance. Irving finished with 19 points on 7/19 shooting but managed to rack up 10 assists in this one.
- It seems as if Indiana and Boston have struggled to put together "full" games throughout this series. Usually, one quarter leaves a team in too big of a climb. Tonight it was the 3rd quarter for the Pacers who were outscored 21-12.
- Boston looked as if they were going to blow this one open early with a 41-28 lead after the first quarter, but the Pacers outscored the Celtics 33-18 in the 2nd.
- 7 players tonight for the Pacers finished in double-digit scoring.
- Although he struggled shooting wise (3/10), I liked what I saw tonight from Indiana Pacers big man Domantas Sabonis who put up 12 points, 7 rebounds, and 6 assists in 24 minutes.
What Did We Learn
Boston sure doesn't make it pretty, but the wins are stacking up. The Celtics can sweep the Pacers with a win Sunday morning in Indiana.