- It was reported that Khawi Leonard was experiencing some Flu-like symptoms before this game. Couldn't tell you it affected his game much. Leonard with another great performance, finishing with 34 points( 12/20 FG, 2/5 3P) as well as 6 rebounds, 2 steals, and 2 blocks.
- Great production from the Raptors bench tonight in which key role players Serge Ibaka (13 points) and Norman Powell (16 points) contributed in a big way.
- Serge Ibaka with the highlight of the night, which featured an emphatic block on an Aaron Gordon dunk attempt.
- Aaron Gordon with another nice game for the Magic (25 points, 10/17 FG, 7 rebounds, 5 assists). Will be fascinating to see what Gordon can do with this Magic team if they make a couple of nice additions in the next couple of years.
- Toronto will face Orlando on Tuesday and will look to close out the series at home and set up a potential matchup with the winner of the Brooklyn/Philadelphia series.
What Did We Learn
Toronto is still very good. Kawhi Leonard is starting to look like a Top 5 NBA player again.