- A very impressive, composed road victory by the Milwaukee Bucks who never seemed to get bothered in this one.
- Just a bit of a weird performance by the Boston Celtics, who just couldn't seem to get things clicking offensively. Milwaukee made more consistent "plays" throughout the night, and when the Celtics needed to stop the bleeding they got cold. Boston had their fair share of big plays in this one, but they were too up and down throughout this game.
- Celtics defense tonight was less than ideal. Too many easy buckets from the Milwaukee Bucks.
- Outstanding production from two players on the Milwaukee Bucks bench in this one. Pat Connaughton (14 points) and George Hill (21 points) were huge reasons why the Bucks were able to pick up a win on the road in Game 3. The two combined to go 14/23 from the floor and seemed to make a huge play whenever the Bucks needed to weather the storm.
- Giannis with another big game for the Bucks, finishing with 32 points (8/13 FG), 13 rebounds, 8 assists, and 3 blocks. Antetokounmpo is getting to the free throw line at free will and drew some comments from Celtics guard Kyrie Irving in his post-game press conference.
- Giannis was 16 for 22 (wow) from the FT line.
What Did We Learn
Milwaukee is starting to look like the number 1 seed again. Boston needs to make a statement in Game 4 if they want to make this one a battle.