- Another game, another Giannis domination. We PROMISE we don't copy and paste this. The Greek Freak finished with 39 points (15/22 FG), 16 rebounds, and 4 assists.
- Another huge night of production off of the bench by veteran guard George Hill for Milwaukee. Hill finished with 15 points (6/11 FG), 4 rebounds, and 5 assists.
- The 3rd quarter continues to be the Achilles heel for the Boston Celtics, who were outscored 33-23 by the Bucks.
- A massive run by the Bucks bench in the 3rd quarter was the difference in this one. With both Giannis and Kris Middleton in foul trouble, the Bucks bench took over and had an eventual 11-1 run rolling.
- A late charge by the Boston Celtics in the 4th quarter, before Giannis simply took this one over.
- Another rough night for Kyrie Irving who continues to force shots in this series. Irving would have a respectable box score at the end of the night but struggled with Milwaukee's defense. Kyrie finished with 23 points on 7/22 shooting.
- Big games from Al Horford (20 points, 6 rebounds, 5 assists) and Marcus Morris (18 points, 14 rebounds), as they did all they could to keep Boston in this one.
- Gordon Hayward continues to be a ghost during this series, finishing with 2 points in 26 minutes of action.
- Marcus Smart returned to action and although his production doesn't show much (3 points, 1/7 FG), Smart made a couple of really nice plays for the Celtics.
What Did We Learn
Giannis is unstoppable right now. Kyrie Irving is about the opposite at this point. Boston needs to have a miracle.