- What a closeout win by the Milwaukee Bucks who officially win the series 4-1 and are moving onto the Eastern Conference Finals. After losing Game 1 at home, the Bucks responded with 4 straight wins against the Celtics.
- The Boston Celtics disappointing season officially comes to an end, and there will be plenty to talk about with this team in the next several months.
- Kyrie Irving with another disappointing performance, especially shooting the ball. Kyrie finished 6 of 21 (28.6%) from the field and finished with 15 points in 33 minutes. Plenty of discussions will be on if this is the final time we see Irving in a Celtics jersey.
- Just didn't seem to be a lot of fight from the Celtics as a team in this one, as they got themselves into an early hole but seemed to hang around longer than expected.
- The Celtics as a team would finish this one shooting 31.2% from the field.
- Great overall performance from Giannis in this series, and he was no different in the closeout game against the Celtics. The Greek Freak finished with 20 points (8/14 FG), 8 rebounds, and 8 assists.
- 7 Milwaukee Bucks players finished with double-digit scoring nights, including Malcolm Brogdon (10 points), who looks to be getting back into playing shape just in time for the Eastern Conference Finals.
- Milwaukee will face the winner of the Raptors/Sixers series.
Giannis and the Milwaukee Bucks are on a terror right now. Can anyone stop them from getting to the Finals? Boston looks like they have a LONG offseason ahead of themselves, and Danny Ainge is going to need one of his best offseasons yet.