- Kawhi Leonard is good at his day job.
- Leonard was fantastic the entire game for the Toronto Raptors finishing with 37 points on 15/22 shooting. Once Kawhi got in his groove, there wasn't anyone else on the court that could slow him down.
- Nice to see Raptors guard Kyle Lowry get back on the right track. Lowry finished with 22 points on 8/13 shooting and had 7 assists as well.
- With the exception of Aaron Gordon (20 points), not a lot of production from key players from the Orlando Magic.
- A poor night for Magic big man Nikola Vucevic who finished the game with only 6 points on 3/7 shooting. Toronto did a great job throughout the night of doubling Vucevic and making life difficult for him. This Orlando team is a completely different team when Nikola isn't rolling.
This is what the playoffs are all about...adjustments throughout the series. Going to be interesting to see what adjustments Steve Clifford and the Magic make to get back on the right track.
Huge victory for Toronto and they looked like the team we all thought they would be. When Leonard is rolling, and the other pieces are contributing as well, this team is tough to beat.